CAREERS at NFS
Certified Flight Instructor - Simulator-Based
We are looking for seasoned, experienced instructors for simulator-based instruction!
• CFI/CFII, Multi-engine instructor rating with instrument
- Instructor ratings must be current
• No medical necessary
• Contract position
• Should live less than 2 hours away from MHT
• No need to be current for airplanes- simulator based training
• Training provided.
Experience necessary in any of the following:
• Business Class piston twins (i.e.: Cessna 340-421, Navajo, Baron58,
Duke, Pressurized Navajo & Pressurized Baron)
• Turboprop twins (i.e.: King Air, Cheyenne, Cessna Conquest I&II, Beechliner 1900)
• Turboprop Singles (i.e.: TBM, Pilatus PC12, Cessna 208, Kodiak)
• High performance Piston Single (i.e.: Cessna 206, Cessna 210, Bonanza A36/G36)
We have new equipment!
Redbird FMX AATD
Please send resumes to: email@example.com